It got me

Forums Members Area General Discussion It got me

• Creator
    Topic
    icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

Hey there,

[font=arial, sans-serif]I was banned. In the last days always with the dll, which was possible for us to download. I used every option except “Farm PVP”. The only thing I used last night was “Trainer Mod” and I think that was the trigger for the ban. In addition, you can see from the second photo that there is a mistake (I see for the first time)

Is there already experience if one got unbanned? Or should I contact Konami via email and ask what’s going on (play it dumb)[/font]

What I would like to add: I have 3 accounts at Ygo Duel Links. 1 was banned, with which I used the option (see above). The other 2, I have not used with the following option “Trainer Mode” and see, they are not banned.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MookaaMookaa
    Participant

Duel result not be safe. i just use duelresultboost dont instant win ,score always around 5000+. I have both of win score and lose score . Use only npc farm and gate farm .But i got baned to day ..err i think i use bot in Safeway but it not enough

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s hard to tell right now what caused it. The boosted duel result method is quite new. Some bans might still be the aftermath of the methods used directly after the Konami warnings. But only time will tell.

I just heard from other communities that some ppl got banned aswell today, we all used the same .DLLs after the Konami warnings, that might be the reason, but can’t tell for sure. The thing that alot in here are using the boosted Duel Result feature and are still safe means that it’s not a completely automated bansystem.

Most of the ppl banned last week were unbanned this week, so the bans are most likely not permanent.

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

Certainly it is difficult to determine. I just wanted to say what it was because it is unlikely because I played with 3 accounts at the same time and with the same settings, just not with whom I was banned. But what about the second photo? Server error? Does it come from the Dll or does Konami just have problems?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Konami simply disconnects if you try to transfer data with a banned account, probably redownload files will fix that, if not, reinstall.

How old are the other 2 acccounts which are not banned?

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

The other 2 Accounts are something about 3 months old now

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Rafael Freitas wrote:
    Always used the “Boos Duelresult”, I hope it’s only 1 week.

Has anyone been banned returned? Did you have to ask for support?

Simply wait out the ban, everybody was unbanned after 1-4 weeks

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

Do you maybe know , do they got unbanned autom. or they wrote a message to konami?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It doesnt matter if you msg konami

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

And…unbanned *wohoo*

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.