Is Game Guardian safe to use?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Is Game Guardian safe to use?

• Creator
    Topic
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Short answer: no.

Long answer: Konami have not explicitly stated they don’t like GG abuse yet, though it is technically against their Terms of Service. If at any point they decide they’re not happy with instawin, 8K duel assessments and other GG shenanigans they are well within their right to terminate any account that takes part in it.

With their latest notice, Konami have shown their hand; they’re not happy about the super joey exploit, and are investigating accounts that abused the glitch. Considering the ‘random’ bans resulting from only GG use in the past, one can infer they don’t like the GG cheats, whether the player in question abused super joey or not.

Current state of affairs is this: I believe there is a moderate / high probability of a banwave or rollback affecting any and/or all players who abused the super joey glitch, and a low / moderate probability of a banwave affecting people who didn’t abuse super joey, but still used speedhack or instantwin with game guardian.

The bot is still safe to use, however you may want to avoid GG use if you value your account, at least for the meantime. If you’ve already used GG to farm NPCs, then you might as well keep using it; if you were going to be banned for it then nothing you do from here on will change that. If you don’t care about a ban, then by all means keep doing what you’re doing. Just consider yourself warned; the chance for a ban has just escalated sharply as of today…

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    RideRide
    Participant

Has anyone we know been banned as of today? I believe this is just a scare tactic.

DroghyzDroghyz
    Participant

I just ran the script from 10 a.m. till now, full farming mode (ain’t even try superjoey) and i’m still in

Demon1LTDemon1LT
    Participant

No one knows how their database works in the background if they really can track all of that stuff, but it’s best to avoid SuperJoey. Been farming as well all night, no ban.

HeathcliffHeathcliff
    Participant

I’m using GG since over 2 weeks to farm NPC’s and PvP.
    No Ban or warning. But I didn’t to the SJF Glitch. This would be to detectable with GG.
    And the Chance of getting banned is really low. Because there a a few million player online per day. And only a few thousand of them are using GG or other “not modded apk” Methods to farm. Furthermore we can’t to something funny in the PvP’s with GG.
    So, if we stay at NPC’s with the farming, Konami shouldn’t be interested in us :)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Nobody abusing the Superjoey glitch got banned – but yes, if they wanna detect it they can, doesn’t matter if it’s just 1 in a million.

What i can say is that I am using the bot and GG since about 3 months, abused all glitches ever possible (Ranked, KC, ..) and SJF (5.000 Gems), also used modded APKs some months ago and i will abuse every glitch in the future, but i don’t mind getting banned.

If you are scared of losing your account, just be safe.
    Botting is pretty mich the last thing you will be banned for.

ZefrathubanZefrathuban
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Nobody abusing the Superjoey glitch got banned – but yes, if they wanna detect it they can, doesn’t matter if it’s just 1 in a million.

What i can say is that I am using the bot and GG since about 3 months, abused all glitches ever possible (Ranked, KC, ..) and SJF (5.000 Gems), also used modded APKs some months ago and i will abuse every glitch in the future, but i don’t mind getting banned.

If you are scared of losing your account, just be safe.
    Botting is pretty mich the last thing you will be banned for.

I actually managed to get my second account banned for abusing joey.
    I made it specifically for the event since I didn’t want my main account banned so it was kind of new.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes, they delayed the bans and SJF abusers got banned.

testverniertestvernier
    Participant

just curious but is it possible to use the duelit bot w/o using game guardian just to set it up to only auto duel npcs only? its the only thing I intent to use the bot for I figured this would be the best way to go about not getting banned?

TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    Ride wrote:
    Has anyone we know been banned as of today? I believe this is just a scare tactic.

they just changed terms of use, and now they say we can be baned

GoofGoof
    Participant

Nothing in the ToS changed regarding external programs. They have only specified that iOS users need to login at least every 6 months or so to keep their account enabled.

Right now the ban tally looks something like this:

Users who used external apks to cheat, in PvP or not: significant number of bans

Users who used any method to abuse the Super Joey glitch: significant number of temp bans, depending on severity of glitch abuse

Users who have used GG to farm instant wins and 8K scores: very low number of confirmed bans, almost negligible

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.