Is duelit dectectable

Forums Members Area General Discussion Is duelit dectectable

• Creator
    Topic
    Jrcain84Jrcain84
    Participant

im curious to know, is the program it’s self detectable by Konami? For example, I recently got suspended from duel links for using PvP disconnect at 35 second D/C with a 120 restart and having NPC farm up. Now I’m sure what they detected was the D/C which isnt a normal action, but I am curious as to if the program is detectable? If you used the mode to have the program play the PvP match could it still “send data that would not be sent if playing the game normally”.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There is not some sort of VAC which scans your PC for cheats etc.
    Only certain actions (i.e. massive abusing of hacks etc.) can be detected.

Jrcain84Jrcain84
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    There is not some sort of VAC which scans your PC for cheats etc.
    Only certain actions (i.e. massive abusing of hacks etc.) can be detected.

Okay, so there isn’t away for Konami to see that duelit is running. So I’m guessing that mass D/C PvP is detectable as it’s not something you would normally do 30 times in a row. Do we know if PvP bot playing the duel is detectable? I’m gonna highly doubt the NPC bot is dectectable as it just performs the clicks to interact and auto duel.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

PVP mechanics are probably the safest things to do. imo. It just performs regular clicks on the surface of Duel Links.

Jrcain84Jrcain84
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    PVP mechanics are probably the safest things to do. imo. It just performs regular clicks on the surface of Duel Links.

Thanks for the information steilz. So no more PvP D/C for me :p

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Keep in mind that konami doesn’t ban permanently, it gives warnings, temp bans and then bans permanently, there is plenty of room to get a new account up quickly to enjoy newest meta decks imo.

Jrcain84Jrcain84
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Keep in mind that konami doesn’t ban permanently, it gives warnings, temp bans and then bans permanently, there is plenty of room to get a new account up quickly to enjoy newest meta decks imo.

Yeah if I didn’t have money tied into my account t I would. I e thought about making an alt for the temp ban though as I’m not sure if it’s gonna be 7 or 30 days. I do t remember if I got hit before.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.