Is D.D. Castle event being added?

Forums Members Area Help Is D.D. Castle event being added?

• Creator
    Topic
    TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

It’s all good if you don’t plan to add it. I want to know so I know if I should use my short-term account now or wait to complete the event.

If you do plan to add it, I notice something interesting. The Auto-Duel button isn’t very consistent like in the same coordinates for this event, making it a bit hard to bot although seems like if bot clicks from top to bottom, it can still bot just fine maybe if I understand bot logic
    vyoDzz4.png
    Tricky thing is that there are 3 waves in the duels, so after finishing a duel, the next one starts without going to the XP Screen. When I Was trying to manually complete the event, I had to press “Inject Values” 3 times to get the enemy LP 0 .

Afaik, there are no special dialogs, just reward pop-up  like 20 gems.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Added it, had no time to fully test it, worked fine for me to climb to floor 30 and keep farming that one

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Thank you so much!!

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Is there a way you can allow continuous injection from the advanced tab like every 2 seconds for this event? I know I’m probably going to be the few that use it. I figure it won’t crash because there will be an “Ok” button to press before the XP screen.

My deck is a bit too weak to beat the enemy with these fresh accounts I make. IF not it’s fine. I’ll probably buy 500 gems to make a deck that’ll defeat the event

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

What exactly do you mean? Advanced tab injections should work fine, i.e. if you wanna lower your opponents LP or Hand etc.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    What exactly do you mean? Advanced tab injections should work fine, i.e. if you wanna lower your opponents LP or Hand etc.

It’s much different in this scenario. There are “Waves” in the D.D. Castle so it’s like 3 duels in one. So the advanced injection only works on the first wave.
    Example with Enemy LP 0 in advanced tab
    Wave 1: enemy lp is 0 so opponent dies immediately
    Wave 2: the advanced tab doesn’t inject, so the opponent has 4000+ LP so it doesn’t instant win and I actually have to use a good deck to win now
    Wave 3: Same as wave 2

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

This is what I’m talking about continuous advanced injection:

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.