Is a Boosted Orb worth it?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Is a Boosted Orb worth it?

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #47510
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    THIS WAS MADE WITH NOX, STEAM IS WAY FASTER!!!

    Statistics of my latest boosted orb run (including settings etc.)

    I wasn’t able to track gold and some stones since im capped on that.

    [attachment=415]

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #50387
    LFRSLFRS
    Participant

    Does speedhack only affect the appearance of the boosted orb going down or what? How did you get 127 standard out of an orb o.o, I usually only get around 80

    #50388
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    LFRS wrote:
    Does speedhack only affect the appearance of the boosted orb going down or what? How did you get 127 standard out of an orb o.o, I usually only get around 80

    Yes, the timer is serversided and resets after every duel to the real time.

    #50389
    LFRSLFRS
    Participant

    okay good to know, ive done like 5+ orbs be4 and never knew that, rip the gains

    #50390
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Yea and i gotta say i was quite unlucky with the gems drop while gatefarming, its usually more than 4 per duel

    #50413
    jumbotest2jumbotest2
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Statistics of my latest boosted orb run (including settings etc.)

    I wasn’t able to track gold and some stones since im capped on that.

    3~4 gems per LD is pretty close to my experience.
    (Before the GX update, it is 8~9)

    Next time maybe we can try that given the same color keys, if the level 30 LD would drop more gems.

    #50426
    NerfmahNerfmah
    Participant

    So yeah or nah?

    #50567
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    plx dont tell konami.

    (Run was on a early early super pre alpha version of the PC version port, 300+ duels will be possible when it’s done.)

    [attachment=441]

    #50569
    mpe14mpe14
    Participant

    hax

    gimme

    #50608
    aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

    Hey Sleitz, what is the Steps parameter (right side of speedhack) responsible for? is it the one that’s set at 1 in your image? Also, in this thread someone mentioned they got 80 duel in compared to 127 of yours, I assume it has something to do with your statement

    steilz wrote:
    LFRS wrote:
    Does speedhack only affect the appearance of the boosted orb going down or what? How did you get 127 standard out of an orb o.o, I usually only get around 80

    Yes, the timer is serversided and resets after every duel to the real time.

    #50609
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Check out the Speedhack tutorial, it’s explained there.

    Also i wouldn’t suggest using boosted orbs on the mobile version anymore as you get more than twice as many duels on the steam version.

    #51301
    DarkpixelDarkpixel
    Participant

    My last boosted orb run wink.png
    Speedhack 8x
    Without the 10 NPCs from respawn.
    Double Exp Event from lvl 30 – 36,5

    #51929
    Buffy.Buffy.
    Participant

    Would you upload the excel file?
    I want to do the same, so I can figure out which Level of gate/Event GaTE IS GIVING THE MOST AMOUNT OF GEMS compared to UR/SR/R card drops and Ex Gems.

    #51930
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    I don’t have it anymore, however, we made a few statistics.

    LVL 30 gives the most gems + a higher chance of getting prismatic cards.

    #51931
    Buffy.Buffy.
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I don’t have it anymore, however, we made a few statistics.

    LVL 30 gives the most gems + a higher chance of getting prismatic cards.

    Oh thanks for the information!
    Is the database online here on this forum?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.