I have problem with GG

Forums Members Area Help I have problem with GG

• Creator
    Topic

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]See image.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]It does not run automatically.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Set it to Automatic in the duel.[/font]
    [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]After the duel it does not go any further.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Do not get 8000 wins.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Can you help me[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]30181587ps.jpg[/font]

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Duelit

You’ve got at least three problems that I can infer. One is GG not giving the full 8K score, although at least it appears the auto win is working. Two is the bot getting stuck on the duelend screen. Three is you haven’t read the black bar on top of the forum, so I can’t help with the other two problems.

ChrisLHChrisLH
    Duelit

30181960rz.jpg

30181961fx.jpg

30181962gb.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It just stops.[/font]

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit

Please read this thread carefully from top to bottom and follow all the steps.

https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=130

ChrisLHChrisLH
    Duelit

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I’m changing the language from German to English.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If that is important[/font][/font][/size]

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit
    ChrisLH wrote:
    [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I’m changing the language from German to English.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If that is important[/font][/font][/size]

Yes, it is, also please screenshot gg right after you load in your GG list.

ChrisLHChrisLH
    Duelit

This List?

30182842hc.jpg

30182843rf.jpg

30182844by.jpg

ChrisLHChrisLH
    Duelit

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]it just does not work. Have everything done as in the tutorial. I can not get 8000[/font]

GoofGoof
    Participant

Duelit

Do you have teamviewer?

ChrisLHChrisLH
    Duelit

Yes. I have.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Duelit

MSG me on discord next time you’re on and we’ll try to work out a spot where the timezones line up…

0xE00 low, single CPU core, 3800MB RAM

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.