How to make guest duelist first to duel

Forums Members Area Help How to make guest duelist first to duel

• Creator
    Topic
    nokinsnokins
    Participant

Hello, just want to say i appreciate what you have done with this bot and want to thank you for that. I was wondering if it is possible to set the bot to duel a particular npc first before dueling the other. I want the bot to duel the guest npc when he first appears but the bot only goes for the regular npc;s first instead of the special duelist. Is there a way to change that?

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello nokins,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello and thanks for your feedback!

Unfortunately no, the Duelist is detected once it’s clicked. There would be a way to change That, but it would be super inefficient and ugly. But I’m quite sure that you won’t miss out on any special Duelist rewards if you bot an event for some days.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.