How many warnings does Konami usually give? also settings

Forums Members Area General Discussion How many warnings does Konami usually give? also settings

• Creator
    Topic
    SpowokySpowoky
    Participant

I know that I will eventually get a warning but those of you who have been using it for a longer time can you share your experience on how many warnings does Konami give before ban and whether is possible to use it from time to time instead of 6 hours on a row every duel so you dont get flagged?

I don’t know wether they only detect that a huge proportion of your games have been really short and thus deduce that you are using a trainer or on the other hand if you get insta flaged after using it so it’s way more worth it to use it non stop until warned.

Ps: I apologise if this has already been brought up but a Discord Server would be cool so we can share experiences in real time. Thanks!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    SpowokySpowoky
    Participant

Ie: Is autoduel feature at gates safer than instant win?

SharkNonSteroidSharkNonSteroid
    Participant

They first warn you, then 1 week ban, 1 month, eventually perma ban.

I have two theories.

1) They have a schedule to give the warning to the bot user, ie before KC Cup, so the major event can run smooth with no cheater.

2) Once you use it, konami will detect it, even though they dont notify you right away.

Because from my experience: i’ve been using bot to farm the gate (autoduel which is not possible normally, non stop 24 hr), no warning whatsoever at that time, then i stop using bot for some time until KC Cup, but suddenly i got the warning, MEANING: Konami will keep the record even though it was long time ago.

IMO, autoduel on gate farm is fragile of being detected, haven’t tried the pvp style, which emulate real player, in result might evade the bot detection.

We’ll see how it goes on KCGT later on, i have been spamming bots farm on current event, and got the first warning on last KC Cup event. But nothing now.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

+1 to what SharkNonSteroid said.

You may or may not get flagged once using any sort of hacks, nobody knows.

The pvp style is probably the most secure thing to do imo, but it always depends on various factors like botting time etc.

fvn1985fvn1985
    Participant

I just had a permanent ban….I sent an email but I find it hard to go back

Participant

I just had a permanent ban….I sent an email but I find it hard to go back

Did you remember how long was your last ban duration? 1 month?

Participant

We’ll see how it goes on KCGT later on, i have been spamming bots farm on current event, and got the first warning on last KC Cup event. But nothing now.

Update: Today, i got the first ban after the warning, so 1 week ban? CMIIW.

The last time i used the bot was 4 June 2021. This kinda proof my two theories.

IMHO, its better to utilize the bot in streak to farm A deck in one go, instead of using it little by little, because konami will flagged you once you used it anyway.

After you acquire THE deck, you can tank the suspend.

FYI, i only used the gate autoduel and event autoduel feature. I highly suspect the gate autoduel is the culprit behind konami detecting the bot.

AdamCharlesAdamCharles
    Participant

Just to add to this I also got a suspension, I’m not sure when but I suspect it may have also been from autodueling gate as that was primarily how I used it, didnt effect results at all, I believe this should be my first and should be roughly a week but we’ll have to wait and see, hope its only a week at any rate

truesimbiustruesimbius
    Participant

ive using for at least 2 months, and just got my first warning on this acc after the kcgt, i got banned in my main acc on the same way, using the bot on KC time, so i think your theory is right, using the bot on the KC event time is risky, this second account is the proof of that, i used the bot long time ago (when darklord was in the meta without the first banlist and using off kc period), and did not receive the warning, so after the banlist on darklord i stoped playing this account e back to my main account to play kc, so i got banned on my main account LOL.

After some months away from duel links, i back playing on this second account, and for my surprise, still intact, no warnings, no ban.

so i believe this ban wave is only on kc event period (if you use the bot on this time).

Participant

so i believe this ban wave is only on kc event period (if you use the bot on this time).

They definitely release the banwave on KC season for sure.

But in addition, i experienced suspend even though i didnt use the bot on KC season though, like i posted, last time i used was on 4th June 2021 (technically before KCGT started). So i still hold the opinion that the komoney will flagged you once you used the bot even though its off KC season, they just announce it when the KC season started. But we’ll see.

Do you remember what type of bot you used? Because right now, im trying the no gate autoduel, but instead the other method, like pvp style mode, etc. wondering if komoney will detect that.

Participant

If anyone interested, I’ve been messing with Konami email support, claiming that’s my account was wrongly suspend and i request a further investigation. This was their reply: (Screenshot below).

That date (4th June) was the last day of me using the bot, before i got suspend on 10th June. This does confirms that they kinda keep the record of any account that use the bot, and the Gate Autoduel (the bot type i was doing) is not safe.

Right now, i made a new account and only using PVP style (Gate) and disconnect (Casual PVP) bot type on it. Been doing it since 10th June. So far so good, will update if anything happen.

Cheers.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.