How Detectable is the Instant Win against NPC’s?

Forums Members Area Help How Detectable is the Instant Win against NPC’s?

• Creator
    Topic
    Demon1LTDemon1LT
    Participant

Hello! New here.  This is probably an easy question, but perhaps by posting it here, users will benefit reading one day!  How detectable is the Instant Win “script”? Seems like this manipulates the game and I would image you could easily be detected, but I could be wrong.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Gotta tell you that nobody will be able to answer that question.

My opinion is that its not that big of a deal atm since its not ruining the game for anyone, like modded APKs do.

Demon1LTDemon1LT
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Gotta tell you that nobody will be able to answer that question.

My opinion is that its not that big of a deal atm since its not ruining the game for anyone, like modded APKs do.

Gotcha.  So Konami is probably more so after the folks that use those instead.  Appreciate it!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Well, all bans we know of (not many at all), were based on modded APKs.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Konami can push an update that can detect it immediately, but they haven’t so far. This suggests to me that they don’t care about the NPC cheating.

The only people that have been banned so far have either been using modded apks, or have been trying to abuse PvP disconnection glitches / trying to timeout other players…

Demon1LTDemon1LT
    Participant

Yes. Seems bizarre that they wouldn’t care seeing as it loses them money, but I agree, they probably don’t, and I can’t complain :D. Bigger fish to fry on their end so it seems.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.