GG Speedhack gets stuck in chatbox.

Forums Members Area Help GG Speedhack gets stuck in chatbox.

• Creator
    Topic
    AleanAlean
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been wanting to try the GameGuardian (GG) speedhack for a while now, but everytime I turn it on it “speeds up” and then clicks the chatbox on the top of the screen. It gets stuck and stays stuck in the chatbox and therefore, doesn’t do anything.

Does anyone have the same problem and/or know how to solve this issue?

Thanks!
    Alean

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Did you activate the speedarrows?

Please always include screenshots when reporting stuff, otherwise debugging your problems is just a guessing game.

AleanAlean
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Did you activate the speedarrows?

Please always include screenshots when reporting stuff, otherwise debugging your problems is just a guessing game.

Thanks for the reply!

I’m sorry for not including screenshots of the problem, but I don’t really know what I should or could screenshot in this case. The screenshot would probably only be an image of the Duel Links chatbox with the GG icon in the top right.

Anyway, no I did not enable speedarrows. Where do I do that?

Thanks!
    Alean

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

That screenshot would have shown the issue perfectly.

Check out the tutorial on how to set everything up

AleanAlean
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    That screenshot would have shown the issue perfectly.

Check out the tutorial on how to set everything up

Haha! thanks.
    I’ll look for the tutorial.

Alean

Oh no! 0_o

Because I coudn’t find a thread that explained how to enable speedarrows (which, to enable speedarrows is more difficult than you would think), I wrote a very in depth tutorial on how to fix this particular problem. Including summary of the problem itself, screenshots and a step by step tutorial of how to enable speedarrows.

Then I accedentally reloaded my page and deleted the past half an hour of work. Excuse me for this brief tutorial.

To enable speedarrows:
    – Press the GG icon in the top right of your screen.
    – Select the Duel Links process (should be the top one)
    – Open the tab with the magnifying glass icon on the top row.
    – Press the icon on the far left (three horizontal stripes). See attached screenshot for clarification. 
    – In the menu that opened, scroll down untill you see “Speedhack”. Press that.
    – Now speedarrows should be enabled!

I hope this helped anyone!
    Alean

p.s.
    I did it twice, i reloaded the page twice while writing this tutorial. You might think I’d learn from the first mistake. I didn’t. =]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.