gg speedhack fix

Forums Members Area Bugreports gg speedhack fix

• Creator
    Topic
    kakarotxkakarotx
    Participant

I noticed that when using GG speedhack combined with boosted duel orb the timer goes faster while waiting for the bot to select a new duelist, thus losing boosted farming time in the process, also when talking to NPCs after a duel, the 5x speed is not really necessary because it will just click away the chat regardless. It’s not too big of an issue but maybe it’s something worth fixing. I don’t know, you can decide :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The boosted orb timer is serversided and doesn’t run faster with speedhack, you will notice that it resets after each duel.
    The 5x speed after the duel is necessary so the dialog ends faster (multiple dialogs, text appearing etc.)

kakarotxkakarotx
    Participant

Yes, you’re right about the timer I just realized after I posted, sorry, but if u click the screen during the dialog it immediately appears so is the 5x speed for dialog really necessary?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes, every second is worth it when you are permanently botting, it’s not only the speed but the shorter bot sleeping times which matter and like i said, if you have multiple dialogs at the end, it will be much faster.

Other than that, whats the problem with it? Is it crashing anything for you or why do you wanna slow it down there?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.