GG problem

Forums Members Area Help GG problem

• Creator
    Topic
    lukario95lukario95
    Participant

[attachment=208][attachment=208]When i upload the list.txt(version 1.7.1) with gameguardian , it doesn’t it job. I try to start the duel and the duel start normally, with 4000 lp and four cards in the hand. I have the last version of Duel Links(1.8.0) and the last version of game guardian.. I’ve read the same problem of another user but can’t found solution. Anyone know the problem? I think that i have the version 1.8.0 of DL and the list is for 1.7.1

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    trangotrango
    Participant

When you loaded the list did you choose the option Items; value; freeze? and make sure to link it to your Duel links process upon launching? also when I launch my jp.konami file I see our codes are different, not sure what that means or if it matters but the individual codes for each of the hacks is different.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Long tap on the deck address and choose GOTO. Take screenshots of the values above and below the yellow address, maybe 2-3 pages total.

lukario95lukario95
    Participant

Done..

GoofGoof
    Participant

So it’s another issue with 15XXXXXX addresses. I need to TV into one of these machines and have a look…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.