GG Problem, “No GG icon found!”

Forums Members Area Help GG Problem, “No GG icon found!”

• Creator
    Topic
    MeledyMeledy
    Participant

Hello everyone,

So I don’t seem to get the speed hack working together with the bot.

The bot doesn’t seem to find the GG icon, so it cannot activate the GG in the first place to regulate the speed. 

http://imgur.com/a/LqPSx

This only happened after I resized the GG icon to being smaller (same size as in the setup video), before I resized it I had the problem that the bot would keep clicking on the item to opening the menu so the bot would click on the menu settings over and over again, if I manually hit the X to close the settings then it will just be opened again.

http://imgur.com/a/jhmrz
    Please advice.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The GG icon is not the correct size, set it back and move the gg icon to the top left, also your DPI might be incorrect.

MeledyMeledy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    The GG icon is not the correct size, set it back and move the gg icon to the top left, also your DPI might be incorrect.

Thanks for the fast reply. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled  GG to get the default settings again, but then I run into the same issue as before resizing it. The icon seems way too big compared to the one in the videos and the DuelIt bot keeps clicking onto the icon to open the menu so the bot gets stuck in the GG menu. Hitting X will result in the bot clicking on the icon again. It also slows the speed down to 0.01. This definitely seems like an issue with the size and position but these are the current default settings from GG for me.

View post on imgur.com

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Set your NOX DPI to 150

MeledyMeledy
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Set your NOX DPI to 150

That solved it thanks a lot

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.