GG on Samsung (need help)

Forums Members Area Help GG on Samsung (need help)

• Creator
    Topic
    felonisfelonis
    Participant

Hello duelitors , am struggling make the GG work on my galaxy s7 , i have found the correct values for my deck,enemy deck, cards in my hand, cards in enemy hand, and enemy LP , but no matter what i do i cant found the correct value for my LP ,and rest values for the damage done,spells traps ,summons etc..
    Can someone help me with some advices or even TeamViewer ? 
    For now i cant use my PC cause its broken , and am having hard time farm the GX ,,,,  …any help will be appreciated .
    Thanks in advance !

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello felonis,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you included screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Make sure you’re only searching in C++ .bss memory, if you tap the text at the very bottom of the search screen you can change the search locations.

Your LP is the same offset up from your deck as the enemy’s is. If you tap your deck and “GOTO” you can usually just scroll up and select the first 5 digit number there and it should be LP. Won’t reflect what your actual LP is until you find and zero the XOR address first though.

Once you find your LP, select it and tap the down arrow to the right of the value. Select “XOR … = ???” and enter what your actual LP is, probably 4000 at the start of a duel. Now copy what that new value is and do a WORD search for that number and you should find XOR.

The others are usually easy to find, building bogus decks full of traps / rituals / fusions / whatever helps for searching these. Keep in mind a lot of these are WORD datatypes, if you’re doing DWORD searches they often won’t show up. Freezing enemy cards in hand to 0 helps you play unhindered and searching using PvP practice duels lets you try over and over again without wasting keys or NPCs :)

felonisfelonis
    Participant

Thanks for the detailed information Goof you are the best
    Before 2 weeks or more, someone in thr forums posted a phone GG list, and i just calculated the offsets and corrected my rest values, but Damn i can’t find it anymore.

EDIT: Managed to correct most of the values the only ones that am currently missing is MY LP and damage taken and hp recover , trying to do what you said with XOR to find it, atm am getting 7.5 k assessment,

felonisfelonis
    Participant

I guess thw problem is i cannot find the XOR address to zero it and freeze it, the preloaded XOR address probably is wrong

felonisfelonis
    Participant

EDIT: FINALLY managed to correct My LP and Enemys LP! The only problem was that i had wrong XOR, it was complicated as hell to do it, cause i have not knowledge with GG,  at last i managed to found my correct XOR, thanks to @”goof”.
    Everything works smooth, am not sure yet if the EQUIP SPELL, CONTINUE SPELL, RECOVER X HP, Address works. Will do more testing to see.
    The good is that i get 8 k assessment now, when i finish all my test i will upload my list for others people that may have samsung, the list is for 2.0 BTW..
    Thanks again @”goof” for yout effort on writing this detailed guide

PS : also card on brink doesn’t work, if freeze my deck at 1 card the game bugs as it starts.

GoofGoof
    Participant

There is a phone list on the discord channel in the pinned messages, should work for HTC and probably others as well.

felonisfelonis
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    There is a phone list on the discord channel in the pinned messages, should work for HTC and probably others as well.

Thanks mate i will check it out soon then.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Cards on the brink should trigger if you freeze your deck to 0, you just have to freeze your hand to 0 so you don’t draw cards and lose.

dunglq.mbdunglq.mb
    Participant

Hi. I’m newbie off duelit. Can You show me file GG for Android phone (Version 2.0) . It only work on my PC with win 10, but my Samsung galaxy s7 it doesn’t.
    Thanks you so much .

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.