gateway farm bug

Forums Members Area Bugreports gateway farm bug

• Creator
    Topic
    octohikkusoctohikkus
    Participant

i found that some hero cannot farm gate LD in some circumstances, same setting:
    kaiba = 1
    kaibalvl = 10
    kaibaDuels = 100

my bandit lvl35 will just ignore kaiba lvl10:
    ” />

but when i change my hero to lvl30 ishizu then it work!:
    ” />

others hero i dint test, but it happen quite frequently sometimes with other hero with other settings, weird~

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    octohikkusoctohikkus
    Participant

Mai Valentine, Tea, Rex, Ishizu canot detect lvl 10 kaiba, others r fine, when they switch untill they found kaiba in the gate, duelit actually did stop for a while on kaiba, then duelit suppose to click on lvl:10 button, but it dint happen, and straight jump to next duelist.

octohikkus wrote:
    Mai Valentine, Tea, Rex, Ishizu canot detect lvl 10 kaiba, others r fine, when they switch untill they found kaiba in the gate, duelit actually did stop for a while on kaiba, then duelit suppose to click on lvl:10 button, but it dint happen, and straight jump to next duelist.

okay, i got above hero (Mai Valentine, Tea, Rex, Ishizu) that able to detect lvl10 kaiba with settings below:
    openWorldNpc=0
    pvp=0
    gatefarm=1

when i turn it back:
    openWorldNpc=1
    pvp=1
    gatefarm=1

Bandit and weewil now canot detect lvl10 kaiba anymore~~ whyyyyyyyyyy

omg now my bandit cannot detect kaiba lvl10 now even settings are
    openWorldNpc=0
    pvp=0
    gatefarm=1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Still cant recreate your problem.

octohikkusoctohikkus
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

okay i found myself a solution, i have to make my screen stay on lvl 10 kaiba as default, to make it work, but if i stay on lvl40, it just dont click on lvl10 button for some hero

steilz wrote:

okay, when i have this bug i was staying at lvl40 yami yugi on gate, u try that see if you could recreate the problem.

octohikkus wrote:
    steilz wrote:

okay i found myself a solution, i have to make my screen stay on lvl 10 kaiba as default, to make it work, but if i stay on lvl40, it just dont click on lvl10 button for some hero

steilz wrote:

okay, when i have this bug i was staying at lvl40 yami yugi on gate, u try that see if you could recreate the problem.

just duel lvl40 yami yugi once so the gate will stay on yami yugi lvl40

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I think i got the problem there, it might have ended the gatefarm too early. Will be fixed in the next version, tell me if it works then.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.