Gatefarm master not working?

Forums Members Area Help Gatefarm master not working?

• Creator
    Topic
    SecretUser0932SecretUser0932
    Participant

Hi, saw this picture: and followed your instructions.
    https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=615
    But just checking the “gatefarm master” box “all” and setting it according to your picture gives me the attached error message.

What are your settings for the characters, level 10 or 40? I have to check them manually it seems, please post a picture or write what u guys use for your characters, 10 or 40?
    I thought the concept of the gatefarm master was to use the dropdown checkbox to set the level for all duelists, but that is not working for me.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello SecretUser0932,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

Participant

attachment:

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

screenshot your settings tab

Participant

Okay so you can set this as “solved”, the issue was the i was running out of keys for duels (only picked vs gate, not pvp or npc). I had no keys, it was not the setting in the program that was the problem. Thats why i got the message u can close this thread thanks for your work.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.