Gate Farming how long before risk a ban?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Gate Farming how long before risk a ban?

• Creator
    Topic
    ehnoahehnoah
    Participant

Want to buy some keys to Level up the new Char, just curious when they banned you guys, already after just 1 key or? 

Seems they changed a lot since I left, they also removed unlimited Duelants etc.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Suspensions can take up to a couple of weeks before being enforced, there’s no automated bansystem which detects stuff and bans automatically.

ehnoahehnoah
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Suspensions can take up to a couple of weeks before being enforced, there’s no automated bansystem which detects stuff and bans automatically.

They only ban a few days first time right? So I guess I can just chilled level up.

koolsnckoolsnc
    Participant

I was farming in the gate and pvp casual for a Week constantly and only got flagged. I have no clue what’s the criteria to get flagged or ban.

Any one knows?

bankhead22bankhead22
    Participant
    ehnoah wrote:
    steilz wrote:

They only ban a few days first time right? So I guess I can just chilled level up.

I recently got banned a couple weeks ago for the first time and it lasted a full week for me

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.