gate farm stops after first duel

Forums Members Area Help gate farm stops after first duel

• Creator
    Topic
    lilbaphometlilbaphomet
    Participant

[attachment=711][attachment=712]
    The first time I used the app like an hour ago it was working just fine. Now it stops after the first duel. I have keys so its not a key issue.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello lilbaphomet,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=588

Read this carefully (windows scaling!!!)

lilbaphometlilbaphomet
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

yeah I followed everything. its set up. but unfortunately it stops after only one duel. is there something wrong in my settings?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    lilbaphomet wrote:
    steilz wrote:

yeah I followed everything. its set up. but unfortunately it stops after only one duel. is there something wrong in my settings?

Like i said, windows scaling.

lilbaphometlilbaphomet
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    lilbaphomet wrote:
    steilz wrote:

my problem can’t possibly be scaling because it was working earlier with the exact same scaling I have right now. please help because its really not working after only one duel. It just closes the XP screen and stops 
    [15:12:19] XP Screen detected!

[15:12:26] Confirming

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    lilbaphomet wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    lilbaphomet wrote:
    steilz wrote:

my problem can’t possibly be scaling because it was working earlier with the exact same scaling I have right now. please help because its really not working after only one duel. It just closes the XP screen and stops 
    [15:12:19] XP Screen detected!

[15:12:26] Confirming

Well, i can’t help you if you don’t follow instructions.

Change scaling to 100%, relog Windows, start botting.

Deimos000Deimos000
    Participant

I had the same issue with the modded ‘always-win’ file. I redownloaded the original file, now it’s ok.

No more gate farming though.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Deimos000 wrote:
    I had the same issue with the modded ‘always-win’ file. I redownloaded the original file, now it’s ok.

The problem is caused by the windows scaling, the mod has nothing to do with it.

Deimos000Deimos000
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Deimos000 wrote:

The problem is caused by the windows scaling, the mod has nothing to do with it.

That’s odd.. I followed the instructions, everything shows at it’s supposed to be in the tutorials. I really don’t what’s wrong.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Deimos000 wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Deimos000 wrote:

That’s odd.. I followed the instructions, everything shows at it’s supposed to be in the tutorials. I really don’t what’s wrong.

Please open a new thread and include screenshots of Duelit + Duel Links when the problem appears, as you can see at the screenshots from the threadstarter, the windows scaling is totally off.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.