Gate Dueling having issues for a while now.

Forums Members Area Bugreports Gate Dueling having issues for a while now.

• Creator
    Topic
    KorralKorral
    Participant

HHi, I wanted to refrain from posting here, but I’ve been having so many issues with it, I finally wanted to see what might be wrong. Basically, it’s completely random for me whether or not Auto Gate Dueling works. 9 times outta 10, the screen just sits uselessly at the opening hand and does nothing, until duelit forces a restart of duel links because it is thinking that Duel Links gets hung up on something. 

I have all the appropriate boxes ticked, even going as far as only enabling gate dueling to ensure mo other processes can interrupt it, but it will still just randomly not work. Duelit log brings up no issues or errors either, it simply just stops after initiating the duel,  with the last log being “skipping coin dlip…” then just restarting after 3 minutes of inactivity. 

Is there a setting I’m overlooking or something? I’ve never had this much problem dueling  legendary duelists at the gate in the past before. I get the same issues on event gates too. 

Thanks for reading this, hopefully it’s just something stupid.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Korral,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello,

there might have been a little typo in the code, can you please try v685 and report back?

KorralKorral
    Participant

Hey steilz, whatever you did, it did the trick! Thanks for fixing this issue!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

np, thanks for the report.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.