Gate Autoduel Masterdeck

Forums Members Area General Discussion Gate Autoduel Masterdeck

• Creator
    Topic
    PhanickPhanick
    Participant

Hello, I have been tinkering with decks trying to find one that can consistently beat level 10 in ~60 seconds with minimum of 4k bonus score (no hacks enabled). Looking to optimize for long-term gate farming with minimal risk of ban, and looking for any input from other users. 

Currently, most time-efficient way to get 4k+ score requires using as many prismatics as possible and Egyptian God Card, specifically winged dragon of ra.

I am using 2x Solemn Wishes (500 LP per draw) and 1x Card Trader (lets you draw Ra faster and provides double trigger for solemn wishes) and getting 6k every duel consistently. Want to try Golden Ladybug but don’t have one.

2,000 points for victory
    1,000 points for DIVINE summon (any egyptian god)
    1,000 points for Life Points on brink (always achieved when playing Ra)
    300 Points for Tribute Summon (Ra Counts)
    500 points for over 3,000 damage (easy with obelisk/ra)
    1,800 points for over 5000 damage (doable with ra)
    200 points for each prismatic (considering upgrading jar of greed x3 to prismatic, because all my farm decks use it)
    100 points for each glossy

Just for PLAYING Winged Guardian of Ra you are guaranteed 1500 points.

**NOTE** Again, the purpose here is to be able to consistently get 4k+ score on autoduel with no hacks enabled. I have no intention of using hack features at any time. However, i see that there is a feature to try to manipulate duel results/score in Duel Results and Advanced, but I don’t know if this tampers with game files/would increase my risk of ban.

EDIT: Its very possible that this post is unnecessary or redundant, I see advanced/duel result features of duelit no longer have “Inject” button necessary, and it may be possible to have duelit strive for these bonuses manually. Not sure yet.

Looking for input/suggestions :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Any Duel result manipulation is called a “hack”.

Great thread imo, ill make sure to get the duelit dueling a little more advanced.

PhanickPhanick
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Great thread imo, ill make sure to get the duelit dueling a little more advanced.

Thanks for confirming, I figured it was which is why I haven’t messed with those features yet. Still brand new to duel links and going to just play it as safe as possible for now, only auto-duel at gate and auto-duel (no disconnect) suicide deck in casual match.

PhanickPhanick
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

Question – is auto-dueling gate NPCs considered “hacking” or does it use game API since it seems identical to the built-in autoduel feature?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Ist using the built in autoduel, therefore its manipulating the games memory

PhanickPhanick
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Ist using the built in autoduel, therefore its manipulating the games memory

Thanks for quick and honest reply. I am still going to operate under pretenses that auto-dueling at gate (no hacks) is much lower chance of being detected/punished, and will be experimenting with different decklists that can consistently get 5k+ score against level 10 and level 40 legendary gate duelists. Will post results here :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.