Game Guardian Issues today?

Forums Members Area Help Game Guardian Issues today?

• Creator
    Topic
    jepsiijepsii
    Participant

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the Game Guardian 8k assessments today? I have been using it fine for the past few days and even today, however now when I try, it loads fine but does not work. Then when I close duel links it tells me “Game dead” and I have to either Exit, Restart or click Ok.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

‘Game dead’ simply means GG can no longer see the app you attached it to, since you just closed it manually. Ok continues, Exit closes GG and Restart will restart the app it was attached to.

As far as the 8K not working, are you on duellinks 1.6.0? If so, you need to download and load up the new jp.konami.duellinks.txt into NOX, as indicated by the big blue bar in the forum.

jepsiijepsii
    Participant

Thank you. I originally did download the new txt file, however it didn’t replace the old one. Must have been a mistake on my part as I was rushing to get my 1 hour of duelists.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Yeah the NOX file explorers aren’t the most intuitive in the world…. :)

HenjiHenji
    Participant

I definetly recommend getting a better one from google play. I personally use root explorer but that’s paid.

GoofGoof
    Participant

it’s good when it works, I’ve had issues on my HTCs where it’ll simply fail to copy files with no error message :( Works well for the most part though.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.