Found a problem

Forums Members Area Help Found a problem

• Creator
    Topic
    darthkuribohdarthkuriboh
    Participant

So I’ve been leaving the bot running overnight while I sleep so that it can get levels for my duelists (you know, free gems and cards), and I’ve found an issue. It just stops. Like, it will gain 1-3 levels and then stops doing anything. No more standard duelists, no more gate, nothing. It just sits there. If I turn it off and back on it starts up again, but I’d like to be able to leave it farming while I’m sleeping and at work so I can get my guys up to lv 40 faster. Can you help with this?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello darthkuriboh,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Unfortunately i can’t tell you 100% what the problem is, since you didn’t add any screenshots.

But ima just guess that your monitor goes into standby mode and your NOX window is not drawn anymore. The bot works fine 24/7.

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Unfortunately i can’t tell you 100% what the problem is, since you didn’t add any screenshots.

But ima just guess that your monitor goes into standby mode and your NOX window is not drawn anymore. The bot works fine 24/7.

nope. my power settings are all optimized to keep my monitors on at all times (I have 2), because at any moment I could be called/texted to vpn in and fix something. I work in IT, and so I have to be available 24/7 if something happens with one of the servers that we use.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    darthkuriboh wrote:
    steilz wrote:

nope. my power settings are all optimized to keep my monitors on at all times (I have 2), because at any moment I could be called/texted to vpn in and fix something. I work in IT, and so I have to be available 24/7 if something happens with one of the servers that we use.

Like i said, i can only guess if you dont add screenshots.

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh
    Participant

I mean you want a screenshot of it just sitting there? It doesn’t populate any errors, just sits.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Exactly, so i know what Duelit is looking for and if NOX is on a completly different screen.

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh
    Participant

Okay. Next time it stops I’ll take some shots

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    darthkuriboh wrote:
    steilz wrote:

Like i said, i can only guess if you dont add screenshots.

Okay here is a screenshot. I watched it for 4 minutes and it never moved.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Make sure to check out the Gatefarm Tutorial here: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=25

You need GameGuardian to use the gatefarm feature.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.