Farm Gate (only Farm level 40)!

Forums Members Area Help Farm Gate (only Farm level 40)!

• Creator
    Topic
    hamzehamze
    Participant

Hi
    even i select in GateFarm Master all and level10, and in gatefarm tabs i choose level 10 for all characters, but it only duel level 40 st the gate, what should i do?
    thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Screenshot Duelit + Duel Links after it selects lvl 40, please use the helpforum for future requests.

hamzehamze
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Screenshot Duelit + Duel Links after it selects lvl 40, please use the helpforum for future requests.

sorry for that, l will try me best for the next post

i just attached a screen shot of duel lt.Even so the command says dueling lvl 10 luna but in duel lit is duel luna lvl 40, i selected lvl 10 for all of my characters.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is it trying to click lvl 10 at the selection screen? If so, i guess it’s just not recognizing the click?

hamzehamze
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Is it trying to click lvl 10 at the selection screen? If so, i guess it’s just not recognizing the click?

before i start the duel lit, manually i select lvl 10 at the a gate , when i start the duel lit and it go the gate, while changing the character the lvl 40 will be on , and when the duel lit find the specified character it click duel without changing it to the lvl 10!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Please try v683, it should work fine now.

hamzehamze
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Please try v683, it should work fine now.

i tried this version too, but it still only duel lvl 40, and also event doesn’t work me too. i think it click above the tab. if you want i will
    try to record it to be more clear for you. thanks

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

yea, record it please, it shouldn’t be able to duel anything else.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.