Farm Don’t Work

Forums Members Area Help Farm Don’t Work

• Creator
    Topic
    Djossi09Djossi09
    Participant

The message comes all the time and I don’t know what I can do. it goes on all the time like this. soory for my bad english I’m German guy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Djossi09,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You added a bunch of custom colors using the “Add NPC Clr” button, maybe you missclicked somewhere.

Anyways, you are also using the New NPC Detection method, as explained here: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=857 this will cause some failclicks for the first 2-3 NPC search cycles and fixes itself after filling the exclude.ini

You can either delete the colors causing problems or simply wait it out as they will be skipped in future NPC searches. If you added em by accident, you may wanna delete your colorfiles and restart duelit to restore the default files.

Please read the tutorials for more informations on these topics.

Djossi09Djossi09
    Participant

Okay, thanks, I’ll try. Is the old or the new method better?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The new one, it’s simply optional because ppl are scared of the failclicks happening at the beginning.

Djossi09Djossi09
    Participant

If the message comes up with Failclick just ignore it or? and thanks for the help :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.