event auto duel mishap

Forums Members Area Help event auto duel mishap

• Creator
    Topic
    superpenguin1superpenguin1
    Participant

It will load into an event duel and not do a thing just stay in main phase not auto dueling.

[22:53:05] Clicking switchbutton..
    [22:53:05] Picking gate..
    [22:53:07] event
    [22:53:08] Dueling: event lvl: 40
    [22:53:10] Duelist in Duel World..
    [22:53:29] Starting duel.. ( 4 )
    [22:53:37] Skipping coinflip..
    [22:54:10] Restarting Duel Links in 110 minutes
    [22:54:57] Duelit stopped!

that’s just the log right before I stopped it while it was still sitting in the mainphase.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello superpenguin1,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

Participant

before the idea that my setting was off

https://gyazo.com/ebe00f03ea2f8e27834c028738d5bff4

its the same as it always has been its worked for awhile just recently it stopped autodueling during this

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Is it always like that for you? ‘Cause i just checked and everything seems to work as usual

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

I have the same problem and duel is no longer dueling in GateFarm and Casual Duels.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    guibreezy wrote:
    I have the same problem and duel is no longer dueling in GateFarm and Casual Duels.

gatefarm and casual duels are a completely different thing, please open a new thread and provide screenshots.

also @superpenguin please provide screenshots

Participant
    steilz wrote:
    guibreezy wrote:

gatefarm and casual duels are a completely different thing, please open a new thread and provide screenshots.

also @superpenguin please provide screenshots

this issue doesn’t happen every time I just copy pasted the log above the game itself is just the game while in the event duel doing nothing. theres nothing to ss in regards to that :/ either way I havnt seen it in abit

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.