Easy way to close and/or pause Duelit

Forums Members Area Help Easy way to close and/or pause Duelit

• Creator
    Topic
    nadsonfbmnadsonfbm
    Participant

A I have a problem.

Once i click on Start, the bot work fine. However, if i want to stop the bot by using the option pause, the bot does not pause.
    My keyboard does not have the pause break button but i changed it like the tutorial explains and now in theory i should use the Alt and the bot should pause. But it doesnt.
    My other problem is that after i Start, the only way to close or stop the bot is by using the task manager and close from there.

And my last concern is about the npcs who sometimes doesnt get recognized by the bot. Then he stays changing screen and does not end the cycle so it can use the duel orbs.
    How can i fix this?
    I already added some npcs but the bot appears to forget about them in the next “round”

Help!
    Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello nadsonfbm,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you included screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

rulonrulon
    Participant
    nadsonfbm wrote:
    My keyboard does not have the pause break button but i changed it like the tutorial explains and now in theory i should use the Alt and the bot should pause. But it doesnt.

You might have to specify left or right I use {^} which is ‘shift + ^’ so no accidental stop of DuelIt.
    [font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]{LALT}    Left ALT key[/font]
    [font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]{RALT}    Right ALT key
    https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=130%5B/font%5D

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.