tkayonetkayone
    Participant

Hi sorry 1st time noob here. 

I followed all the steps word for word 
    Changed startup reso to 410×638 dpi150
    windows scaling 100% 
    did not change window size

however duel it keeps stopping saying reso is incorrect. Screenshot below

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello tkayone,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

GoofGoof
    Participant

Can maybe try changing NOX to a random wrong resolution like 800×600, restarting NOX, then setting it back to the correct 410×683 and restarting NOX yet again.

Also note you need to restart your PC if you’ve changed the windows UI scale, some apps get confused until this happens.

rubanrougerubanrouge
    Participant

HI, I have the same problem with the resolution, tried many many times to change, still doesn’t work…

rubanrougerubanrouge
    Participant

Hi, I have the same probleme I tried many many times, still doesn’t work..

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You resolution is clearly wrong. As goof posted: change it to something different- restart NOX- change it back to 410×683 – restart nox

rubanrougerubanrouge
    Participant

I always did that with the resolution, don’t know why Duel It doesn’t work now, what is the resolution for bluestacks ?because i can’t put 410×683, when i do this ” 410 ” it changes to 407×383 and when i put ”683” it changes to 303×677..

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    ruban rouge wrote:
    I always did that with the resolution, don’t know why Duel It doesn’t work now, what is the resolution for bluestacks ?because i can’t put 410×683, when i do this ” 410 ” it changes to 407×383 and when i put ”683” it changes to 303×677..

You probably didn’t check the guide on how to change the resolution in Bluestacks (Duelit Setup Guide)
    Also.. is your Windows Scaling at 100%?

rubanrougerubanrouge
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    ruban rouge wrote:

You probably didn’t check the guide on how to change the resolution in Bluestacks (Duelit Setup Guide)
    Also.. is your Windows Scaling at 100%?

” is your Windows Scaling at 100%? ” Yes

rubanrougerubanrouge
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Can maybe try changing NOX to a random wrong resolution like 800×600, restarting NOX, then setting it back to the correct 410×683 and restarting NOX yet again.

Also note you need to restart your PC if you’ve changed the windows UI scale, some apps get confused until this happens.

Just tried this and it works now :D

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Duelit stopped, resolution incorect’ is closed to new replies.