Duelit skipping over a correctly detected NPC of SAME Character

Forums Members Area Bugreports Duelit skipping over a correctly detected NPC of SAME Character

• Creator
    Topic
    TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

On my fast computer 0744ff (Yusei LD NPC) is detected, and it shows up the dialog like the normal process, but for some reason Duelit didn’t detect the dialog. Is there a delay I can add maybe somewhere? I’m

https://gyazo.com/0db5a1454893cf02bc96d7aefde35451

I’m thinking maybe one of these?
    waitBeforeDuelButton=0
    waitAfterNpcSearch=0

what does waitAfterNpcSearch mean? Does NPC search mean the successful click of an NPC, or the search for the successful click of an NPC?

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Another example: EEDDC7 is Ishizu, but it skipped over it cause DL was jittery (this happens even with restarts after 72 hours unless I restarted the virtual machine). I don’t know how to add delay or wait times and it doesn’t seem to be working: https://jmp.sh/VdCQX9Q

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Pretty much all delays have been removed, this looks like a problem when your char is the same as the one it tries to duel, it should work as this was implemented quite a while ago but looks like something has changed.

I’ll look into it, shouldn’t be hard to fix.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Cool, yeah I just noticed the characters are the same, too. Thanks

Yep, confirmed again. Can’t farm event Odion using Odion

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Should be fixed with v591, tested it.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Yep working ty

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.