Duelit not working sometimes, please help

Forums Members Area Help Duelit not working sometimes, please help

• Creator
    Topic
    luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant

sometimes it works but must of the time it does not.I already have the resolution set so thats not the problem.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello luisnares1,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant

Heres the screenshot

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

As you can see in the log “scanned windowname: Duelit…” you are hovering above the Duelit window when clicking SPACE, not above the Duel Links window like it tells you.

luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    As you can see in the log “scanned windowname: Duelit…” you are hovering above the Duelit window when clicking SPACE, not above the Duel Links window like it tells you.

I do  click the space bar :c

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Your mouse must be above the DUEL LINKS window when you click SPACE

luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Your mouse must be above the DUEL LINKS window when you click SPACE

thats exacly what I do. I dont know if Im doing it wrong. Because yesterday I just clicked the button and it started.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Check out the video tutorial and follow it step by step (do not click the OK button – you must close the dialog using the SPACE bar)

luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Check out the video tutorial and follow it step by step (do not click the OK button – you must close the dialog using the SPACE bar)

I did everything and I cant get it to work. I watched the tutorial. Sorry IDK if I just suck with computers or I have really bad luck

luisnares1 wrote:
    steilz wrote:

I did everything and I cant get it to work. I watched the tutorial. Sorry IDK if I just suck with computers or I have really bad luck

I press the space bar and nothing happens besides closing the window that tells me tu use SPACE

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Exactly, but when you press the space bar, your mouse must hover above the Duel Links window.

luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Exactly, but when you press the space bar, your mouse must hover above the Duel Links window.
    luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

I tried to post a video but I cant
    Thats what I do

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

PM me on discord and ill take a look over teamviewer.

luisnares1luisnares1
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    PM me on discord and ill take a look over teamviewer.

I sent you a fr

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Solved: Wrong resolution.

Player960Player960
    Participant

i have the same problem. But I use Bluestacks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.