Duelit not loading beyond the Downloading Update screen.

Forums Members Area Help Duelit not loading beyond the Downloading Update screen.

• Creator
    Topic
    KorralKorral
    Participant

Wasn’t sure if this thread belonged here or in the bug report thread. But anyway, as of earlier today, Duelit stopped being able to duel at the gate. It would just start the duel and sit on the opening hand forever.  No error message in the log either, just saying “Duel starting…”

Anywho, I figure a restart and update was required, so I exit everything and let it try to autoupdate, only to find that now the actual Duelit program doesn’t load now. Once it finishes updating, it just brings back the log in screen, which brings up the download bar again when I log in again, and repeats the process. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading Duelit, restarting my PC, and confirming any antivirus and windows defender os off, just to be sure. I’m stumped at this point. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Korral,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

stays on an update loop

twojastaratwojastara
    Participant

Yes, same here

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

my bad, should work now.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.