Duelit “in the background” with two monitors

Forums Members Area General Discussion Duelit “in the background” with two monitors

• Creator
    Topic
    WarriorDeckWarriorDeck
    Participant

I was having trouble getting a VM to work on my laptop.  Even when I could, it was draining on the processor.  So, I hooked up a second monitor and set it to extend and ran Duel Links with Duelit on.

Most things went smoothly. NPC farming worked.  Gatefarming worked.  I didn’t try PvP.  However, it couldn’t detect the DM/GX switch.  It would open it, the arrows would spin, but it would never change stages and always report that it couldn’t detect the stage change.

Other than that, it worked like a charm.  I was able to watch youtube videos, work on word documents, even could go on google docs and work.  All the while, Duelit was running.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    WarriorDeck wrote:
    However, it couldn’t detect the DM/GX switch.  It would open it, the arrows would spin, but it would never change stages and always report that it couldn’t detect the stage change.

Make sure the Duel Links window is on one monitor only, i noticed a little glitch where it couldn’t detect the series when that was the case.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.