DUELIT DOES NOT PART

Forums Members Area Help DUELIT DOES NOT PART

• Creator
    Topic
    DannyXXDannyXX
    Participant

I followed the video tutorial to use bluestack, I started the game in English by letting it open to the left of the desktop while on the right duels (as in the first attachment) but I always see this window when I start start (second attachment) why? I tried to do what the message says but nothing. What do I do to run it? I’m trying to hit you so excuse the disturbance

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Hello buddy, i cant see any attachements.

DannyXXDannyXX
    Participant

Tell me if the attachments are now visible

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Yes, you are not hovering your mouse above the Duel Links screen before clicking SPACE, as you can see, you are hovering it over the Duelit Bot. Check out the video tutorial on that part.

DannyXXDannyXX
    Participant

And yet I’ve been trying to move the mouse cursor several times to the duel link screen and then press Space but it did not leave for this after having repeatedly asked, I’ve resumed it now but it still does not start

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

THe mouse cursor must stay in the window and you gotta close the messagebox with the Space bar, according to your screenshots, you are closing the messagebox by clicking OK with your mouse

DannyXXDannyXX
    Participant

I start to start on the duelit then he starts but blocks right away and you see that message then I leave the mouse on the duel links screen and press space, the message disappears but the duelit do not part

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Msg me on discord and ill show you how to set it up when im online.

DannyXXDannyXX
    Participant

In 2 hours I’m free to tell you when I have to contact you and if I have to do it here

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

PM me your teamviewer details in discord and ill show you how to set it up.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.