Duelit cannot use Orbs normally

Forums Members Area Bugreports Duelit cannot use Orbs normally

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #48698
    yicx02yicx02
    Participant

    When Orbs is selected, Duelit cannot use Orbs normally. Orbs cannot be used normally even when the NPC on the map no longer appears. Please fix it in time.

    [attachment=975]

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #54722
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

    Hello yicx02,

    Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

    In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

    Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

    This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

    #54723
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Can you please explain your problem in detail, I just tested it and it worked fine, where does it get stuck for you?

    #54726
    yicx02yicx02
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Can you please explain your problem in detail, I just tested it and it worked fine, where does it get stuck for you?

    When Duelit does not start, the window is in the Orbs interface. When you click the Duelit start button, Orbs will not be used first, but will exit the Orbs window.

    #54727
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    It will use the orbs automatically when it finishes the NPC farm, not when you start Duelit at the orb screen.

    #54728
    yicx02yicx02
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    It will use the orbs automatically when it finishes the NPC farm, not when you start Duelit at the orb screen.

    The key problem now is that during the startup of Duelit, even if the NPC on the map does not exist, it will not automatically use Orbs. Even if I have checked Use Orbs!

    #54732
    eriierii
    Participant
    yicx02 wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    It will use the orbs automatically when it finishes the NPC farm, not when you start Duelit at the orb screen.

    The key problem now is that during the startup of Duelit, even if the NPC on the map does not exist, it will not automatically use Orbs. Even if I have checked Use Orbs!

    But when you just started it up that means you are also available to click the yourself? The feature is probably meant to click them while you’re afk.

    #54733
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Here’s a video showing you how the function works: streamable.com/olnuix

    #54734
    eriierii
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Here’s a video showing you how the function works: streamable.com/olnuix

    His issue seems to be that upon starting the game+duelit he is already at 0 duelists available > the client doesn’t use orbs (as it doesn’t get the pop-up)

    #54735
    yicx02yicx02
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Here’s a video showing you how the function works: streamable.com/olnuix

    Ok, I will keep trying to see if there is a problem with my settings. thank you very much.

    #54736
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    erii wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Here’s a video showing you how the function works: streamable.com/olnuix

    His issue seems to be that upon starting the game+duelit he is already at 0 duelists available > the client doesn’t use orbs (as it doesn’t get the pop-up)

    Doesnt matter, works just as fine: streamable.com/bf1uqe

    #54737
    yicx02yicx02
    Participant
    erii wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Here’s a video showing you how the function works: streamable.com/olnuix

    His issue seems to be that upon starting the game+duelit he is already at 0 duelists available > the client doesn’t use orbs (as it doesn’t get the pop-up)

    As you have described, I did encounter this kind of problem, but I am not sure if it was caused by my setting error that Orbs cannot be used normally. I will check it again. thank you!


    steilz wrote:
    erii wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    Here’s a video showing you how the function works: streamable.com/olnuix

    His issue seems to be that upon starting the game+duelit he is already at 0 duelists available > the client doesn’t use orbs (as it doesn’t get the pop-up)

    Doesnt matter, works just as fine: streamable.com/bf1uqe

    Thanks for the video instruction you provided, I will try to re-initialize my Duelit and re-set the test, thank you!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.