Duelit auto delete & can’t reinstall straight away

Forums Members Area Help Duelit auto delete & can’t reinstall straight away

• Creator
    Topic
    gabl1ngabl1n
    Participant

My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 scaling at 125 % 
    My duel links display is set to 1280 x 720 as per tutorial 
    I have restart pc to relog the screen resolution but still whenever i run duelit, both my duel links and duelit will automatically closes by itself & then duelit gets deleted automatically leaving only this files (screenshot attachment) and when trying to reinstall duelit from the zip file will require this (2nd screenshot attachment)
    Please help! 

P.s I have tried scaling it at 100% with com reboot but still the above issue is persisting

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello gabl1n,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You gotta allow it in your antivirus / windows defender.

gabl1ngabl1n
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    You gotta allow it in your antivirus / windows defender.

I switch off my antivirus before running duelit + duel links but still same issue

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Windows Defender then. Or any other sort of antivirus. Duelit doesn’t delete itself.

gabl1ngabl1n
    Participant

I’ve excluded duelit on both my antivirus and windows defender this time. But after running this time this error appears (screenshot 1). But duelit doesn’t get deleted this time (i guessed windows defender deleted it the last time)

Trying to run duel links again will result in this error again and unable to update it through steam (screenshot 2)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit gives out that Error because your Duel Links crashes, try reinstalling it.

gabl1ngabl1n
    Participant

Reinstalled. Same issue. This problem is from my laptop. My office desktop has no issues though

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Try Steam -> Library -> Rightclick Duel Links -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

gabl1ngabl1n
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Try Steam -> Library -> Rightclick Duel Links -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Sry for the late reply. Was busy these few days. Tried that, after i verified integrity of game files, it shows everything was alright. But when i tried to run the game again, same error occurs. I’ve uninstalled and deleted whatever files left in duel links in steam files, only to install and receiving the same error message again

gabl1ngabl1n
    Participant

I managed to get it working on my laptop already. Thanks steilz

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.