Duelit and easyasfark.com not working on my pc

Forums Members Area Help Duelit and easyasfark.com not working on my pc

• Creator
    Topic
    WarriorDeckWarriorDeck
    Participant

I was having trouble with the boosted duel results and tried logging in to ask a question about it. However, when I tried logging in, I accidentally put in the wrong email address for my username since I haven’t been on so long and I forgot which email I used.

Since then, and this was only a few hours ago, Duelit stop working and I got the attached error message. After clicking okay on the error message, I get another one that says ‘Error: Variable used without being declared’

Also since then, easyasfark.com hasn’t been accessible for any device connected to my router. And I know it’s my router because my phone can’t access the website when it’s on my Wi-Fi. But when it’s disconnected, it can access the site just fine.

I’ve tried unplugging my router, resetting my computer, clearing my cookies, I’ve tried reinstalling duelit from the zip file I have, nothing works.

Did my IP address get blocked from the server because I used the wrong username to log in?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Are u unbanned now? You were probably banned by the autoban system.

WarriorDeckWarriorDeck
    Participant

It’s working now, thank you. Even the initial problem of the Boost results is fixed.

Do you know how this might have happened so I don’t make a mistake again?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s working now, thank you. Even the initial problem of the Boost results is fixed.

Do you know how this might have happened so I don’t make a mistake again?

Not really for fault i’d say, i applied kinda strict security rules to prevent bruteforces etc.

AluizioAluizio
    Participant

I have the same problem, I believe my ip is blocked, if possible I would like some help

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.