Duelit and DL both not responding when trying to restart after 5 min stuck

Forums Members Area Bugreports Duelit and DL both not responding when trying to restart after 5 min stuck

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Looks pretty much like the same problem you reported before, for any reason your apps get stuck in a not responding status. Can’t really tell you why tho, doesn’t seem to be a common problem.

I gotta look into it, but might be hard to reproduce as I’m not even sure if duelit is causing it.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

I clicked on some stuff, and it seems Windows or the computer is causing it. I have a hard time manually closing DL myself, so it seems the bot can’t close it. Spamming Alt F4 eventually lets me close it after pressing the dialog says “are you sure you want to close.” Maybe only solution here is to give duelit admin privileges with a terminate ability like an antivirus? tho it might trigger some antiviruses idk.
    Also I stopped Duelit using the hotkey and Duelit responded again, so that was fine. Just DL problem

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Duelit runs with admin privileges, the problem is that forceclosing a steam app causes problems when trying to restart it (noticed that when adding the restart function), I’ll check how to get around that

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.