DuelIt

• Creator
    Topic
    icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

Hey there,

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have a question regarding the Bot and its functions. Since we received the notification from Konami, a lot has changed. Also at the bot like when Auto-Play turn on, that this one does not generate an autowin anymore. Nevertheless, we get the possibility to download dll. What’s the point? Is not it easy to bring back the auto-win function and the people who just do not want to use it because of security?
    I’ve always leveled my champs at the gate while I was busy with other things. Now I can not do this anymore. Or are there any suggestions and missed something?[/font]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You can still use instantwin with duelit, simply set enemy deck to 0 in the advanced tab.

NoOneNoOne
    Participant

so basically just avoid using  the 8k insta win on duelit?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There is no 8k insta win option anymore in Duelit, however, you can still change it yourself to instawin.

FlashKiller69FlashKiller69
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    There is no 8k insta win option anymore in Duelit, however, you can still change it yourself to instawin.

is it safe to set the enemy deck to 0? i mean does it effect the data Konami receive, am i more likely to be detected if i set the enemy deck to 0 for Instawin?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I wouldn’t do it. Atleast not permanently.

FlashKiller69FlashKiller69
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I wouldn’t do it. Atleast not permanently.

Alright, thanks^^

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.