Doubts about the gate farm!

Forums Members Area General Discussion Doubts about the gate farm!

• Creator
    Topic
    guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Steilz, good night!

I wonder if using the farm gate with 400 duels per night + LP enemy 0 and without boostresults can cause a quick ban on my account?

Have you ever seen a similar case before?

I realize that when using the farm gate with any other configuration I get konami alerts of a possible ban if I present suspicious data and information, but the alerts don’t show up when I use only the duel and pvp world casual, could you get me out of this doubt?

It seems to me to be far more dangerous to use the farm gate than the other duelit options, am I right?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Enemy LP 0 will probably get you banned sooner or later, with or without gatefarming.

However, it might be worth to grind a ton of keys etc. and then go for a full rampage gatefarm streak with some thousand duels, as you normally get warned only the first time.

Can’t exactly tell you if certain things are more dangerous than others.

demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Enemy LP 0 will probably get you banned sooner or later, with or without gatefarming.

However, it might be worth to grind a ton of keys etc. and then go for a full rampage gatefarm streak with some thousand duels, as you normally get warned only the first time.

Can’t exactly tell you if certain things are more dangerous than others.

And what about disconnect casual pvp farm? Doesnt konami ban for that too?

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Steiz, good afternoon!

Thanks for the feedback, you can close these tickets.

Thank you and see you next time.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.