Doesnt find the window

Forums Members Area Help Doesnt find the window

• Creator
    Topic
    EdVicioussEdViciouss
    Participant

hey guys can you help me. when I started duelit with all the given steps it shows me this

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You are not moving your mouse in the duel links window before clicking space, check out the video turorial.

EdVicioussEdViciouss
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    You are not moving your mouse in the duel links window before clicking space, check out the video turorial.

I moved the mouse in the duel links window and press space just like every time I used duelit. but this time it tells me the message i followed all de instrucction

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

According to the screenshots, you are not hovering your mouse over the NOX window when clicking SPACE. It tells youthe name of the window you are hovering above.

Is your windows UI scaling on 100%? (Cant really guess cause of your insanely huge icons)

SkilletNerd7SkilletNerd7
    Participant

I’m getting the same thing. The thing is when I click Start it doesn’t even give me time to press Space. It automatically tells me I clicked on something that I didn’t. Please help!!!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    SkilletNerd7 wrote:
    I’m getting the same thing. The thing is when I click Start it doesn’t even give me time to press Space. It automatically tells me I clicked on something that I didn’t. Please help!!!

Please check out the video tutorial, if you still have problems, post screenshots.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.