does bot give ban or not

Forums Members Area General Discussion does bot give ban or not

• Creator
    Topic
    ahmedessam57ahmedessam57
    Participant

i wanted to ask if the bot give bans because my account got banned from like 6 months or more a perma ban because in past i got 2 bans and so 

and now i have an other account and i invested on it alot i don’t want it to get banned so is it 100% safe? or still risky or what

also can’t you do another discord server? i miss it was easier to communicate

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There is no 100% safe cheating. If you invested a lot in your account and you are scared to lose it and you got warned 2 times already you are better off not cheating.

However, keep in mind that it’s not possible to keep up with every meta by playing for free, the only way to do so is to invest hundreds and thousands into that game, so you may wanna think twice before investing anything instead of starting new accounts from time to time.

Unfortunately it’s against discord TOS and ppl will always report it.

demeitridemeitri
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    There is no 100% safe cheating. If you invested a lot in your account and you are scared to lose it and you got warned 2 times already you are better off not cheating.

However, keep in mind that it’s not possible to keep up with every meta by playing for free, the only way to do so is to invest hundreds and thousands into that game, so you may wanna think about investing anything instead of starting new accounts from time to time.

Dont they see that their garbage system is flawed?… Konomi such a garbage company

cloud7812cloud7812
    Participant
    steilz wrote:

However, keep in mind that it’s not possible to keep up with every meta by playing for free, the only way to do so is to invest hundreds and thousands into that game, so you may wanna think twice before investing anything instead of starting new accounts from time to time.

why not just make a telegram group for duelit?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.