Discussion thread for background / VM botting

Forums Members Area General Discussion Discussion thread for background / VM botting

• Creator
    Topic
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Child thread for the Background Botting tutorial thread: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=692

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    aneleaneleaneleanele
    Participant

Hi Goof, at 1:21 you select the file windows 10 file. How do you get this? I dont have that

GoofGoof
    Participant

Right next to that is a screenshot showing the site you download the tool from, https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Download the tool, and click “I want to install this on another PC” –> Select Windows 10, x64 version –> Select ISO file.

Should prompt for a filename, then it will download the file.

MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant

Thanks for the tutorial. I’ll try it out.

Unrelated, but can you run multiple bots at once? I’ve never actually tried tbh, but it would be cool if you could.

KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant

When Im in windows 10 with VM, it says I cannot install apps unless I have windows pro?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Screenshot the error please.

KingPhineasKingPhineas
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Screenshot the error please.

I was able to fix it, thanks!

RivenOPRivenOP
    Participant

I’m having issues getting VMware to install the windows 10 iso I made with the creation tool it seems. It won’t load it up or install the windows.

mpe14mpe14
    Participant
    RivenOP wrote:
    I’m having issues getting VMware to install the windows 10 iso I made with the creation tool it seems. It won’t load it up or install the windows.

You probably forgot to partition/format something before installation. Check out some tutorials on Youtube as that part wasn’t in Goof’s tutorial.

GoofGoof
    Participant

How big is the .iso? If it’s not 4-4.something GB it might not have downloaded properly.

MurkMurk
    Participant

Work station wont allow me to install vmtools. Windows works but I cant drag n drop. The option to install vmtools is just grayed out.

chung009chung009
    Participant
    Murk wrote:
    Work station wont allow me to install vmtools. Windows works but I cant drag n drop. The option to install vmtools is just grayed out.

same here…it won’t let me install the tools…any solution?

guibreezyguibreezy
    Participant

Goof,

Good night, how are you?

Could you help me install this virtual machine, please?

I’ve tried several videos on the internet and several tutorials and nothing worked, I would like to use duelit in the background while I do other things on my computer, follow the video showing that I could not install vm using your step by step here forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dOnXgdRqzg&feature=youtu.be

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.