Chazz Event

Forums Members Area Help Chazz Event

• Creator
    Topic
    icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hello, let me know because I have to say, because the bot, at the latest event, does not find the chazz. He ignores him.
    What I already noticed in other versions and events is that the bot only clicks on the “special duelist” when he sees it. But is not it more meaningful that the bot seeks the champ if he has already appeared in the world? (if the notification appears in the upper right corner of the screen)[/font]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello icreaktive,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

I dont really understand what you’re trying to say, but if Duelit doesn’t detect Chazz for you, as always:
    https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=587

DerpyderpDerpyderp
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    I dont really understand what you’re trying to say, but if Duelit doesn’t detect Chazz for you, as always:
    https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=587

I think he meant to implement a check for the “ has appeared in World” message. When it pops up the bot could search only for the LD to maximise farm and gems i guess. Its a cool idea althought its effect would be minimal

icreaktiveicreaktive
    Participant

It’s like this: the bot starts on the first page and goes from left to right in front of each stage. – Click on each npc. Win and goes for the next. Example: The game gives me the message that “Chazz” has appeared in the duel world. The bot does not respond and reacts as if it is a normal npc. Depending on chance, the NPC may appear in one of the four stages. I would like to point out that the bot gets an update that he reads the notification in the upper right edge and recognizes and searches the “special npc”. In the priority than the others.

@ Derpyderp
    The effect would not be minimal. Unfortunately I can say that in the current state, the bot in a run, only defeats the champ once. According to my idea, you could triple it.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Well, first, this is not possible with the current NPC detection (Or atleast it would take insanely long)

2. When you are botting, you dont have more than 2 NPCs spawned at the same time anyways (or atleast not more than 2-3 when pvp farming), so it doesn’t rly matter when he spawns

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.