Casual PVP disconnect farm skipping XP and reward screen

Forums Members Area Help Casual PVP disconnect farm skipping XP and reward screen

• Creator
    Topic
    arcaneapearcaneape
    Participant

Huge thanks to Steilz for continuing to update this! Just wanted to flag something I noticed:

For the last couple of weeks, when using the casual PVP disconnect farm, the XP screen and rewards gets skipped half the time (or even more often). This wasn’t an issue before. I’ve tried increasing the time of disconnect but it doesn’t seem to have affected how often the XP screen and rewards gets skipped over.

For comparison, previously I would run the farm overnight (6-8 hours) get characters from around 25 to level 30, but recently the same period of time only nets me about half the gain.

Attached screenshots of my settings and a logline. Currently on v.874 as of posting.

Attachments:
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    arcaneapearcaneape
    Participant

I didn’t attach the log, oops!

Attachments:
    arcaneapearcaneape
    Participant

Just a note that I switched to the non-disconnect casual pvp farm, and this problem disappeared – I am always getting exp now. My guess is that if both players are running a disconnect bot in a duel, neither will earn any exp or rewards at duel end. I haven’t compared the exp gain over time yet, but I suspect that disconnect farming in casual pvp is no longer faster than just running a beatdown or suicide deck.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.