Can’t save new jp.konami.duellinks.txt

Forums Members Area Help Can’t save new jp.konami.duellinks.txt

• Creator
    Topic
    KratosChestKratosChest
    Participant

Wen I copy the new text into the old jp.konami.duellinks.txt and try  to save it,   an error pops up: ‘The operation failed’

Thank you

But when I delete the old .txt and create a new one, I can neither edit or save it.   ( new screenshot in the attachement -> “File not found”)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello locoassassin,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you included screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Probably because duelit is still running, just delete the old one.

KratosChestKratosChest
    Participant

You mean I delete the old text file and create a new one?

GoofGoof
    Participant

File operations in NOX can be a bit…. odd. best to delete the old jp.konami.duellinks.txt before trying to copy the new one in.

KratosChestKratosChest
    Participant

But when I delete the old .txt and create a new one, I can neither edit or save it. ( new screenshot in the attachement -> “File not found”)

GoofGoof
    Participant

Why are you trying to open the file in a text editor? Either drag it into the NOX window and or click on the “My Computer” icon in the sidebar, ‘Other’, ‘Open PC folder’ and copy it there.

Then use ES File Explorer or something else to copy the .txt file from /mnt/shared/other to /mnt/sdcard/Notes.

KratosChestKratosChest
    Participant

I followed your instructions and it worked perfect thank you

I always used editor because I can’t drag anything into the Nox window neither did I know about the my computer icon xd

Problem is solved

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.