Can’t even open the .rar file after downloading duelit for steam

Forums Members Area Help Can’t even open the .rar file after downloading duelit for steam

• Creator
    Topic
    thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant

Please help, I just paid and downloaded for duelit PC steam version, but I can’t even open the .rar file.
    It said, ” the archive is either in unknown format or damaged”.

What have been done:
    – Tried to redownload the file but it still act the same.
    – Tried to redownload with disabled anti virus, still the same

My pc is windows 7 x64 bit

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello thejabrixone,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You may wanna try disabling your windows defender / antivirus as explained in the download thread. Or just add an exclusion rule to the folder the .rar is in.

thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    You may wanna try disabling your windows defender / antivirus as explained in the download thread. Or just add an exclusion rule to the folder the .rar is in.

I have disabled windows defender.
    I have tried to disable my antivirus when downloading it, then open it without antivirus, still like that.

See attached image for a message from my pc

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Do you have a zip program like winzip or winrar installed?

I just tried it, the file is fine.

thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Do you have a zip program like winzip or winrar installed?

I just tried it, the file is fine.

yes, winrar. I have tried to open other RAR file and it’s ok.

I am using free Avast antivirus and I think they dont have the option to exclude a folder from checking.

However I have repeatedly tried to redownload and open the rar with my antivirus disabled and still like that.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Try a different webbrowser, if that’s not the case, must be windows defender/antivirus, as nobody else has that problem

thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Try a different webbrowser, if that’s not the case, must be windows defender/antivirus, as nobody else has that problem

Tried internet explorer, downloading it again with no antivirus/windows defender active. Then open it again with no antivirus/windows defender active.
    Still the same.

Honestly I believe it’s the file.
    Could you PM me the file with different filehosting web?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Uploaded the unpacked .exe in the attachements, but you can believe me that this forum would be flooded with complaints if it would be the .rar archive being damaged.

thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Uploaded the unpacked .exe in the attachements, but you can believe me that this forum would be flooded with complaints if it would be the .rar archive being damaged.

Eh, now I cant download your attachment also. See the message from my attachment below.

I have verify my email to the forum, and when I tried to click that “resend activation code”, they said that my account has already been activated.

Is it because of this?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

try again, had to add some permissions

thejabrixonethejabrixone
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    try again, had to add some permissions

Finally working!!!!
    Thanks so much for the support!!!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.