Cannot Gatefarm

Forums Members Area Help Cannot Gatefarm

• Creator
    Topic
    philiplinphiliplin
    Participant

whenever i try to gatefarm it just browses through all the characters and says no npc detected 
    i was using joey
    i tried keith and kaiba both doesnt work and i got tired trying more
    im pretty sure the bot just skipped the correct character

plzfix
    fTRbguA.jpg

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It’s probably related to the issue you already posted which was caused by wrong resolution/DPI/Scaling etc.,

Please make sure to check out the tutorial and set up everything according to it, if you still have problems, msg me on discord when you have time and ill take a look at it.

philiplinphiliplin
    Participant

but i am sure that my resolution is correct since i can farm open world npcs

UPDATE: I can farm kaiba but it fails to detect bandit

GoofGoof
    Participant

Re-read this thread please, your gatefarm.ini is wrong. Where it says tea = 0, joey = 0 etc, these need to be set to 1 instead of 0 to activate gatefarming for that LD…

worldwide789worldwide789
    Participant

Naw same here, Cannot detect Keith, Tea so far I don’t know if it’s just me I even tried to change the farms from -1 to like 30

worldwide789 wrote:
    Naw same here, Cannot detect Keith, Tea so far I don’t know if it’s just me I even tried to change the farms from -1 to like 30

Um ya actually it’s working but not with all Legendary duelist that your using to farm

philiplinphiliplin
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Re-read this thread  please, your gatefarm.ini is wrong. Where it says tea = 0, joey = 0 etc, these need to be set to 1 instead of 0 to activate gatefarming for that LD…

I was not attempting to farm those, I only wanted to farm keith. I believe that the others work fine since I farmed Kaiba and Odion earlier today.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Try newest version

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.