Can you use GG on a real Android device?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Can you use GG on a real Android device?

• Creator
    Topic
    JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

Been trying to use the insta win on my tablet, but it won’t work there. Anyone have a solution for this?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Yes. See this thread: https://www.easyasfark.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=178&pid=750#pid750

Eventually I’ll make a tutorial on how to build the table from scratch, been a bit busy of late though….

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

Thanks alot Goof. You Sir are a true hero.Btw, do you play the match so GG can scan your adress?

GoofGoof
    Participant

What do you mean by that?

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    What do you mean by that?

You played a match and you did add some values. Wasn’t really sure what was happening, its just me being a noob, sorry!

GoofGoof
    Participant

He’s searching for the value that dictates how many cards are left in the deck. Before the duel it’s 30, so that’s what he searches for. After he draws a few cards he searches again for the new number until it’s narrowed down to one value or so…

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

So if i have 20 cards, then i need to set it to 20? Also how did you load the objects? When i try it it asks me to load from sd the txt.file, yours looked diffrrent there. Kinda tried my luck and thats how it looks, whenever i try to vhange the value, it sets it back to 0….

[attachment=105]

GoofGoof
    Participant

It’s not my video, just the best one I’ve found so far on manually loading a GG table…

You’re searching in the wrong memory region. Tap down the bottom, where it says ‘8.26.5 + Jh,Ch,Ca,Cd,Cb’ etc and select only ‘C++ .bss’. Then try searching for the cards left in deck address until you narrow it down to one value.

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

Can’t get it to work. Did everything you said. Lp is deckvalue and everything else is not applying :( i give us lol

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

I used easy as farks guide and got it to work, used all his offsets, but only the 2 decks and destroyed monsters offset only working, any idea why?

GoofGoof
    Participant

Could be that the offsets have changed since that guide was made or that tablet needs specific offsets to work. Some devices put things in unusual places in memory…

ydl201708ydl201708
    Participant
    Jaychris wrote:
    I used easy as farks guide and got it to work, used all his offsets, but only the 2 decks and destroyed monsters offset only working, any idea why?

I can show a fix if you download TeamViewer it’s very easy to set gg up from scratch for duel links once learned, once it’s done you can save the information that you put up and use next time in future timing…

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

Ok so i just need a little help with finding the values. For all the summoning types, do i summon a monster e.g a normal one and then i search for a “1” and then summon the other 2 normal ones and refine it to 3? Or how to you determine summon values.

Is it the same with activating traps and spells by searching for 1-3?

Also effect damage, is the dmg inflicted by an effect of a monster, e.g if it hits for 600 dmg, then i look for that?

These are the only 3 types, that i need to determine how to search their offset, after that im done. Thanks for the help guys!!

GoofGoof
    Participant

1. Yeah, as you summon monsters keep in mind how many you’ve summoned and keep searching for that value. Keep in mind there is a value that tracks all summons and then individual values that track things like normal summons, tribute summons, rituals, fusion etc…

2. Kinda… Keep in mind there is also a value that tracks cards set as well as traps activated. If you’re searching for traps activated it helps to set a few spell cards as well, this way that ‘cards set’ address will have a different value and will be excluded from the search.

3. Effect damage is things like spell cards that inflict LP damage. The one we use to trigger the 10,000 duel assessment score tracks the highest single effect damage infliction performed in the duel. The easiest way to search this is to build a deck with things like Sparks, Restructor Revolution etc. and keep increasing how much damage you do. Also note there is an address that tracks how much damage you do in one turn, so you need to rule that one out. If you have the cards, start a duel, inflict 200 effect damage with a spell card, then search 200 and end turn. Then on your next turn inflict 400 damage and search 400 and end turn. Then at the start of your next turn, search 400 again, inflict 500 damage and search 500. You should have only one address at this point with 0 false positives…

I understand this might not make much sense, by mid-late next week I should have time to make a video showing the whole process…

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

Thanks alot Goof. You explained it really well, gonna try and then ask you here again. Thanks.

JaychrisJaychris
    Participant

I got effect dmg to work, but others wont. Gonna wait for your guide then ;-)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.