bot stopped everytime i lvl up or earn a reward

Forums Members Area Help bot stopped everytime i lvl up or earn a reward

• Creator
    Topic
    nelnelnelnel
    Participant

1568650106-bug.png
    Hello i have a huge problem
    . Everytime my character lvl up and i earn a reward the bot doesn’t take the reward .He doesn’t click and the bot isn’t doing anything after that.

I tested everywhere i doesn’t matter if the bot is farming npc ,pvp, even or the new event.

I tried on the new event . The bot roll the dice fight correctly skip dialogue but it doesn’t take the reward after the fight i waited one hour to see if the bot would move on the picture ,nothing.

Please help me . I bought this duelit a lot of time and come back to duel link from time to time thanks to it this problem never happened before.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello nelnel,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Can you please make a full screenshot of Duelit and Duel Links when you lvl up?

nelnelnelnel
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Can you please make a full screenshot of Duelit and Duel Links when you lvl up?

1568665278-event-bug.png I tried again for the event the bot fought one time but same problem , this time i waited 4 mins because one hour is way too much , no click from the bot during 4 minutes until i stop duelit.

I tried to lvl fast one lvl no problem this time with the same character Joey . The bot stopped doing anything after he lvl up lvl 33 until lvl 37. No bug When he lvl up lvl 38 . I will lvl up an other lvl to see if it was just some luck but this is very strange.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The eventbug with the popup was reported already, i need a screenshot of Duelit getting stuck on levelup, as noone else ever reported such a thing and im leveling chars atm as well without any problems.

Duelit getting stuck at the moment you took your screenshot was just fixed with v649

nelnelnelnel
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    The eventbug with the popup was reported already, i need a screenshot of Duelit getting stuck on levelup, as noone else ever reported such a thing and im leveling chars atm as well without any problems.

Duelit getting stuck at the moment you took your screenshot was just fixed with v649

i lvl up joey again no problem maybe it was my computer , i never had this problem before , so it’s solved i guess.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.