bot clicks right above gate button

Forums Members Area Help bot clicks right above gate button

• Creator
    Topic
    HashtagmirinHashtagmirin
    Participant

The bot has been stuck by clicking right above the gate button over and over again. anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Hashtagmirin,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Try changing your Windows UI scaling to 100% and tell me if it works, might be a problem with the scaling port which happened someupdates ago.

HashtagmirinHashtagmirin
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Try changing your Windows UI scaling to 100% and tell me if it works, might be a problem with the scaling port which happened someupdates ago.

i changed the scaling to 100 and now im getting a resolution error. also at 100% scaling everything is way to small and its ugly af

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Screenshot the error and your duel links screen. There might be something off when you get a resolution error on normal scaling

HashtagmirinHashtagmirin
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Screenshot the error and your duel links screen. There might be something off when you get a resolution error on normal scaling

it says wrong resolution even though the settings are correct

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

You gotta relog your windows user when scaling was changed

TentakeelTentakeel
    Participant

It Looks like my problem.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Should work now, please test v032 and tell me if it works

HashtagmirinHashtagmirin
    Participant

your first solution helped and now that you updated it it works with 125%. Thank you very much :)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.