Bot can’t go back to the right duel world

Forums Members Area Help Bot can’t go back to the right duel world

• Creator
    Topic
    baaulobaaulo
    Participant

I was having trouble with the bot finding the NPCs even using the “add clr npc” option, so I heard that changing the duel worlds causes the NPCs to change their positions and the bot finds them normally again. The problem now is that when the NPCs run out the bot keeps changing the duel world between GX and 5D’s and doesn’t use duel orbs or go back to DM even with the “Switch back world” option, does anyone know a way to solve it? Usually I pause the bot, use Duel Orbs and go back to DM but only works when I am close from my computer and I normally start the bot when i go to sleep and it keeps farming all night.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello baaulo,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

baaulobaaulo
    Participant

here’s a print of my configs: https://i.imgur.com/llN2xcr.png

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Does it work with Duel orbs off?

baaulobaaulo
    Participant

Nop, the problem is just with DM, if I start the bot with DX or 5D’s it switch back without problems

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.